Product Returns and Refund Policy
Returns and refunds will be carried out in accordance with Australian Consumer Law as determined by the ACCC https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers
Change of mind refunds are not offered as standard practice. ViperTac will however consider requests on a case by case. A decision to provide a refund will be at the discretion of management. The only instances where a refund will be considered is if the product is in the original packaging, unused and accompanied by proof of purchase. In general, the amount will be refunded by the same payment method that was used to purchase the goods.
Items returned due to a manufacturing fault within the warranty period will be either repaired or replaced at no additional cost (see warranty policy for further details). Alternatively ViperTac, at its discretion, may offer a store credit on goods where repair or replacement is not possible.
Refunds will not be provided in the following circumstances:
1. Proof of purchase from ViperTac is unable to be verified.
2. The item has been damaged, marked or modified by the customer.
3. The items value has been remarkably decreased due to the customers usage/consumption (wear & tear)
4. The items value has been remarkably decreased due to the time-sensitive sale.
5. The item has been customised for a specific buyer.