A Veteran Owned Business
Welcome to VIPERTAC!
How does a perfect seal and no tappet plate or return spring sound?
Well Aztech Innovations have designed and build it. A tappet less cylinder head that works!
Here it is, the APACHE! The first of its kind in the world, all air controlled driven by the piston. - No mechanical forks or prongs to retract the nozzles, - No timing issues, - No broken return springs, - No broken tappet plates and best of all no fps droop on high rate of fire.
The all in one sealed cylinder head ensures perfect seal for max air flow and zero air loss without any mechanical gear driven parts to create issues.
The APACHE produces extremely consistent high pressure air flow seen as a huge improvement in consistency of feet per second plus a noticeable improvement in accuracy thanks to reduced turbulence of the airflow through the tri port and past the aerodynamic "boat tail'' internal nozzle, combined these streamline the airflow into the barrel and behind the gel, pushing the gel in a single uniform flow for max power.
Please note, using an APACHE DOES NOT increase the volume of your cylinder. The APACHE doesn't open be able to increase volume, it opens when cylinder pressure increases through the piston moving forward, then the air moves from the Cylinder forward into the APACHE, the volume doesn't increase as it opens it moves.
To prevent risking damaging the APACHE nozzle we suggest do not fire the APACHE with the upper receiver off.
Tested and proven to feed perfectly with zero fps drop comparing semi auto to full auto all the way up to 85 rps on DSG and well over 500 fps on SSG. The APACHE is a hi-tech little piece of kit, we highly recommend only experienced AEG builders tackle an install and setup. The theory is very similar to HPA for tuning and airflow. The process is definitely made easier with the Aztech Adjustable T piece to assist in setting the seal of the nozzle to the t-piece while allowing for perfect feeding from the magazine.
APACHE comes with 2 springs, the heavy spring is installed from new, it is the spring we favor for 99.99% of builds. But if you are running sub 300 fps, you may prefer to run the light spring for improved consistency.
We recommend only using Hardened gels, softer gels and older gels will not be able to handle the high nozzle speed of the APACHE. - The body is made completely of 7075 CNC aluminum - Nozzle made from CNC 7075 Aluminum - All seals are Nitrile 70 duro rubber. - Custom made 70 duro rubber tip. - Anodized finish or raw machined finish - Spare rubber tip - 2x internal spring, 1 light weight and one heavy weight
Spare parts are also available.
The most common settings, yours may vary, but the listing below should get you close:
- Aztech Scythe CNC Aztech Adjustable T piece 1 full turn with 3x O rings on APACHE
- APS Silveredge V2 Aztech Adjustable T piece 1 full turn with 3x O rings on APACHE
- CYMA V2 - Original T piece with 2x O rings on APACHE
- Wells V2 - Original T piece with 2x O rings on APACHE
- Retroarms CNC V2 Universal Red Alloy or Aztech Adjustable T piece
- War Interest V2 - Universal Red Alloy or Aztech Adjustable T piece
- LDT LDX Split box V2 - Original LDT with 2x O rings on APACHE or Aztech Adjustable T piece
- Classic Army V2 - Original T piece with 2x O rings on APACHE
- MK Tactical CNC V2 please note the MK Hybrid92 only suits APACHE with a spacer to suit the large t piece locator hole in the front of the gearbox. Same for gen 9.
- MK Tactical CNC Modular V2
- We have a new extra long rubber tip to allow the use of the Standard APACHE and nozzle in APS, LDT and other V3 gearboxes.
The below applications will require a universal t piece and potential modifications for alignment and fitment
- SLR -may require different outer barrel adapter and T piece
- Gen 8, 9 and gen10 JinMing gearbox - yet to be determined.
- Red Dragon (XYL ARP9)- may require different outer barrel adapter and T piece
Unboxing and break down of the APACHE Air Pressure Activated Cylinder Head EngineUnboxing Video
How to install the APACHE specific to the Aztech SCYTHE CNC gearbox and the APS Silveredge GearboxAPS/Scythe Assembly Video
How to install the APACHE specific to V2 variant gearboxes including Wells, CYMA, Classic Army etc.
V2 Variant Assembly Video
How to tune the nozzle tip to suit different power and levels of blaster modificationRubber tip tuning for best performance