Product Returns and Refund Policy
Returns and refunds will be carried out in accordance with Australian Consumer Law as determined by the ACCC https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers
Change of mind refunds are not offered as standard practice. ViperTac will however consider requests on a case by case. A decision to provide a refund will be at the discretion of management. The only instances where a refund will be considered is if the product is in the original packaging, unused and accompanied by proof of purchase. In general, the amount will be refunded by the same payment method that was used to purchase the goods.
Items returned due to a manufacturing fault within the warranty period will be either repaired or replaced at no additional cost (see warranty policy for further details). Alternatively ViperTac, at its discretion, may offer a store credit on goods where repair or replacement is not possible.
Refunds for unlawful Gel Blaster purchases
Refunds will automatically occur if a customer has purchased from a State or Territory where gel blasters are illegal, unless the customer can supply evidence of a valid and correct category weapons licence applicable to the relevant State or Territory. A mandatory $10 administration and re-stocking fee applies to cover the costs of unlawful purchases and financial fees incurred by ViperTac as a result. This fee may be greater if a financial institution such as, but not limited to 'Payitlater' is used where greater fees are charged to ViperTac. These costs will be identified and deducted from the refund amount.
Refunds will not be provided in the following circumstances:
- Proof of purchase from ViperTac is unable to be verified.
- The item has been damaged, marked, or modified by the customer, or gel blasters have been opened or tampered with
- The items value has been remarkably decreased due to the customers usage/consumption (wear & tear)
- The items value has been remarkably decreased due to the time-sensitive sale.
- The item has been customised for a specific buyer.
- Legislation or local laws change during the warranty period beyond ViperTac or customer control. The customer is responsible for complying with local laws and legislation. The customer is solely responsible for the legal disposal of restricted items in accordance with local laws should this occur.