Casual Retail Sales and Warehouse Assistant
ViperTac is looking for new staff to join the team.
Casual positions available. Industry award wages.
Weekday shifts M, T, W & F between 9.30 am – 5.30 pm and Th 9.30 - 7.30 pm.
Weekend shifts (Sat 10 am – 4 pm and Sun 10 am – 2 pm) required on a rotating roster.
- Customer service and use of POS equipment
- Provide in-depth product and service advice in a retail environment
- Work with the Store Manager to maintain stock inventory and fulfill online orders
- Assist with opening and closing store procedures
- Keep the store neat and tidy, including cleaning
- End of day balancing of registers
- Receive and unload new shipments
- Keep shelves fully stocked with merchandise
- Stay up to date with merchandise, especially new products
Required Experience and Personal Qualities
- Previous experience in sales preferred
- Ability to take initiative and organise, prioritise, multitask, be flexible and meet deadlines
- Must have proficient math skills to manage cash and credit card payments and reconciliation of registers
- Computer skills including spreadsheets and data programs
- Ability to manage schedules and inventory
- Attention to detail
- Work well with others and a good team player
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and customer service
- Good listener, ability to take instruction and willingness to develop new skills
- A passion for gel blasters
- Gel blaster technical skills considered an advantage, although not essential
- Current driver’s license and own transport
- Willingness to undergo a police records check
Application and Selection Process
Please email your application, outlining your skills and experience (as they relate to the criteria listed above) and why you wish to be considered for the position; together with your resume and contact details of two professional referees to email@example.com by 18 October, 2021.